Zoom Commander's installation is comprised of a 'Commander' control application and a 'Presenter' content display software. This section of the documentation addresses the installation of the Commander software. The Presenter installation documentation is available here.
Before beginning the installation process, download the latest version of the installer.
The installer's EXE name structure is "zcommandnnn.exe", where "nnn" represents the version number.
For example "zcommand100.exe", or for a beta version "zcommand900b7.exe".
Double click the installer EXE file to
begin the installation process.
- Installation selection screen, select the "Command" option:
- The Zoom Commander license screen:
- Select the installation path:
- Select where to create shortcuts to Zoom Commander:
- Installation Complete:
- Once installed, start controlling display devices by adding screens or review the many available layout scenarios.