"*" = New
"+" = Change
"-" = Fix
--- What's new in Zoom Player v14.2:
* New "Favorites" fullscreen navigation interface.
Any media can be added to the favorites list through the media library or
file browsing navigational interfaces.
Please note that this change required resetting the "Navigation
interfaces on main navigator" feature to it's default value
(Adv. Options / Interface / Fullscreen Navigation).
* When using the "Open URL" function, a new "Clear playlist" checkbox is now
available (previously the playlist was always cleared).
* With LAV Filters v0.71, a D3D11 hardware decoding mode has been added.
You can instruct LAV to use this mode automatically by setting the option
under "Adv. Options / Playback / Video".
+ The "Play History database may be corrupted" message will no longer
appear unless the play history file is actually corrupted.
+ You can now set the "Retain Media Playback History for" value to
99999 days (~2738 years), up from the original 9999 days (~27 years),
just in case one of you finds immortality and wished to use
Zoom Player forever.
+ The torrents plugin should now shutdown a little faster if Zoom Player
closes while the plugin was fetching an updated file list.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the previously active audio track from being
restored when re-playing a video with multiple audio tracks.
- Opening a playlist from navigation interfaces loaded the playlist
but did not automatically start playing it.
- The fullscreen navigation's text Anti-Aliasing setting was being
reset after restarting the player.
- Bug Fixes.
Click here to view what was new in previous versions.