"*" = New
"+" = Change
"-" = Fix
--- What's new in Zoom Player v13.7.1:
+ Adding chapters using the chapter editor will now instantly
show the chapter's position in the timeline (if timeline display
- Fixed a bug in countries with a comma decimal symbol where the
media library thumbnails text height and spacing got truncated.
A thumbnail's Text Height of "1.95%" resulted in an actual text
height of "1%".
- Loading ".PLS/.XSPF" playlists where the first item in the playlist
did not play (e.g. "server down") would trigger an infinite loop
and Zoom Player froze.
- The inactive navigation txt-lines background was not being drawn.
- The "I" key will again close the information dialog if it is visible.
- The media library category sorting order and last folder position
could get reset under some conditions due to insufficient registry
- Setting the control bar to appear with a fixed width while in
fullscreen did not show the control bar in the right position (or at
all) on secondary monitors.
- Setting the control bar to appear at the top or bottom of the screen
did not show the control bar in the right position (or at all) on
- The media library category editor did not show the currently enabled
scraping mode, thumbnail aspect ratio and thumbnail columns when
a language pack was installed.
- The playlist editor line-spacing did not work well with every font.
- Slight adjustment to the media library's thumbnail text drawing to
better account for fonts with less-uniform character heights.
- It was possible for a new components/filters notification to trigger
without new components being available. It was triggered due to
a new version of Zoom Player being available on the install center.
Since player updates has its own notification, this message is redundant.
Click here to view what was new in previous versions.