Zoom Player provides many features which can be controlled through several interfaces:
- Keyboard or Keyboard Emulation :
Wireless Keyboards PC Remotes you may find on Amazon.com can give you the functions of a keyboard using a remote control type interface.
Cheap, easy to find.
The media player must be the active application.
- Remote Control devices through Home Automation software.
- Smart Phone applications.
- WinAPI SendMessage interface.
- TCP/IP Command & Control network protocol.
Some devices (multimedia keyboards and some mice) use special Multimedia keys. Zoom Player's keyboard editor is capable of detecting these keys and assigning them functions.
For ATI Remote users, you can try this free plugin.
Lastly, Zoom Player employs a SendMessage and TCP/IP Communication API, allowing it to be controlled over a network (Internet/WiFi/BlueTooth/etc).